Sunday, April 1, 2007
First year of school
I can't believe that after our Easter break we have less than a month of school left and I couldn't be more excited. I don't know where the second semester of school went, but I feel that it flew by way too fast. The first semester of school was filled with getting to know new people and finding your niche so for me it went by very very very slow. But now that I have met and got to know all my good friends here I feel like I blinked and now its almost over! I'm beyond excited that soon all my classes and tests and deadlines will all be over and done with but I'm upset about not being able to see all my friends for about 4 months. Because I'm from Buffalo, which is way upstate I am barely going to see a lot of my friends here and I'm sure I'm going to be missing out on a lot of fun times. I have just been thinking a lot about how much fun my first year of college was and how excited I am for next year and the year after that and I decided to post it on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment