Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Decisions
I feel that lately all I have been doing is making decisions. Decisions about school, decisions about my sorority, and decisions about family. Since the beginning of Spring semester when I recieved my acceptance letter I have been trying so hard to decide whether or not to stay at St. John's or go back home and take classes at SUNY Buffalo. I have been driving myself insane making a "pros & cons" list and talking to my family and friends about what the best option is. Some of the "cons" of leaving St. John's were leaving my sorority and all the friends I made here and just getting an out of town experience for college. I can't imagine how much I would miss my sisters in my sorority and everything we have been through together, and I don't know how I am going to gather up enough courage to say goodbye to all 40 of them. But the good news is after months and months of debating this one question I have finally come to a decision and I've decided to leave St. John's and go to SUNY Buffalo. Although I love St. John's there are just too many reasons why choosing SUNY Buffalo is the best decision. At SUNY Buffalo I got accepted into their school of management and their M.B.A program which according to Forbes, is one of the Top 10 schools of business in the nation. I'm excited about starting somewhere new again and I would like to think of it as a new adventure and a new opportunity to meet new people but I am really really really going to miss St. John's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment