Monday, February 19, 2007
Research Plan part 2
Im having second thoughts about what I want my topic to be for my research paper. I've been curious and looking online and in newspapers and I really think I want to research some type of social issue occuring right now. I was actually reading about the Genocide in Darfur but I feel that I won't have enough sources to construct a good enough paper. I don't read the newspaper very often but I'm interested in learning more about current events and what is happening around the world. While researching about th genocide in Darfur I also came across the topic of children soldiers in Africa. I feel like researching a social issue would be more beneficial then researching something about myself but I feel like it would be hard to find a person that would know enough about this subject to interview or conduct a survey that would be useful to me. I missed class last thursday and I just checked the discussion board today so I'm pressed for time because tomorrow is Tuesday and I need to figure out what it is I want my topic to be but I'm flustered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment