Thursday, January 25, 2007
When writing school assignments, where do you prefer to do your work?
When it comes to writing a school assignment I could never just have one spot where I feel at my best ability to write. Where I sit down to work on my writing depends on what type of topic I'm writing about. If it is a formal writing like a research paper I prefer to work in a library or a more formal setting. If I have to write a paper that focuses on facts and analyzing articles being in a library or a place with little distraction makes it easier for me to stay focused. Its easier for me to write a more serious and proficient paper when Im working in a more formal atmosphere. When it comes to sitting down and working on a more informal type of writing I prefer to work in a more comfortable atmosphere. If I have to write about a more personal topic that requires a lot of my own thoughts and opinions I really like to be in my own room on my bed. It is easier for me to write about a more personal topic in my room because my room is a place where I feel relaxed and where I can be more creative. If I want to be able to write to the best of my ability I need to be able to write in a place that will inspire me to write about what ever topic I am given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment